Anchor Safe Matting
A non-wovan PET (Polyester) flooring solution with adhesive backing
• Easy to install
• Simple to clean with a mop, vacuum or floor scrubber
• Can be custom cut
• Highly absorbent
• Adheres to nearly all flooring substrates
• Prevents, slips, trips and falls
• Low profile
• Absorbs up to 38 litres per roll.
Heavy Duty Logo Mats Specifications
Type: Continuous filament PET yarn (50% recycled)
Weight: 900 g/m²
Backing type: Nitrile EXS™ Rubber (20% recycled)
Backing options: Flat and Gripper
Border: 2.5mm depth, 20mm width
Centre: 1.5mm depth
Weight: 2.9 kg/m²
Size variance +/-2%
Passes BS 4790 (1987) determination of the flammability of textile floor coverings: Low radius of effects of ignition
Features & Benefits:
• Ability to print high definition images using vibrant colours to make your logo look great
• Extremely durable: Designed to continue performing for years, even in high footfall areas
• Excellent stain resistance and easy to clean with a vacuum cleaner or carpet extraction equipment
• Unequalled wash fastness: no re-deposition or colour loss
• Quick drying fabric holds onto moisture and dirt
• Eco friendly: Pile and backing contain post consumer recycled content
• Choice of rubber backing helps keep the mats in place: Flat back for hard floors, gripper back for carpets 100% Nitrile EXS™ rubber for maximum oil resistance, weight reduction and flexibility
• Free proofs and a quick turnaround in under 7 days
• Custom sizes up to 2 x 5.5m, circles and semi-circles available
Colourstar™ Eco-Friendly, High Performance Logo Mats
• Ability to print High Definition images.
• Unequalled wash fastness: no redeposition or colour loss
• Incredible stain resistance: no cross staining, easy to clean
• Yarn contains 50% post-consumer recycled content
• Produced within 2-3 business days
60 x 85
75 x 85
85 x 115
85 x 150
85 x 300
115 x 180
115 x 200
115 x 240
115 x 250
115 x 300
150 x 200
150 x 240
150 x 250
150 x 300
200 x 200
200 x 300
Maximum size: 200 x 550 cm – Size variation: +/- 2%
Yarn: Continuous filament PET yarn with 50% post-consumer recycled content Carpet weight: 900 g/m²
Rubber: Nitrile EXS™ (Border 2.5mm/Center 1.5mm)
Total weight: 2.90 kg/m²
Backing options: Smooth, Claw
Also available in 3mm rubber backing
GPMS Mats provide a complete roadway for heavy vehicles.
Avoid health and safety issues, unique chevron design grip surface
Fast temporary access for working areas and track-ways
Easy to install ground protection, avoid property,heritage and environmental damage
Avoid bogged down vehicles
Tested to 60tonnes weight loading[su_button url="/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/SGI-GPMS.pdf" target="blank" style="flat" background="#002a5c" radius="0" icon="icon: chevron-right"]TECH SHEET[/su_button]
Waterhog™ Classic Entrance Mats
High quality Waterhog Classic entrance mats designed to cope with heavy traffic areas, such as in schools and public buildings. The bi-level construction means that dirt and water fall to the lower level of the mat where it cannot be tracked off further into the building.
Features and Benefits:
A. Unique ridged construction effectively removes and traps dirts and moisture. No other mat in the industry does this as effectively as a Waterhog.
B. Exclusive rubber-reinforced face nubs prevent pile from crushing extending product life. This means you won’t have the unsightly ‘worn path’ appearance through the centre of the mat.
C. Anti-static 100% premium polypropylene. Fabric dries quickly and won’t fade or rot. This means that Waterhog mats are safe for use in computer rooms and around electronic equipment.
D. Gripper backing to prevent mats from moving.
E. Water dam system allows the Waterhog Classic mat to hold up to 6.5 litres per square metre, preventing the water from flowing off the mat and minimising damage to your surrounding floors and carpets.
F. Certified Slip Resistant by the National Floor Safety Institute.
Face: Moulded reinforced textile. Yarn: Solution dyed polypropylene. Mat Height: 8mm.
Face weight: 24 ozs./sq.yd Backing: SBR Rubber
Size variation: +/- 2%
Sizes available (cm):
61 x 89
89 x 119
89 x 150
89 x 244
114 x 175
114 x 244
114 x 300
178 x 241
Waterhog™ Eco Entrance Mats
Our NEW Sustainable, Waterhog™ Eco Line has a face made from 100% post consumer recycled plastic drinks bottles and a backing made from 15% post consumer recycled tyres
• Heavy Durable Commercial Face Fabric
• Certified Slip Resistant by the National Floor Safety Institute
• Waterhog mats are the toughest and most effective dirt removal mats in the industry.
• Each square foot of an Eco mat uses 4 half litre drinks bottles. A 3×5 mat therefore eliminates 60 bottles from going into landfill.
• Guaranteed against rotting or fading for 5 years
• 4 colours available, free samples on request
Waterhog™ Modular Forklift Mats Specifications
Type: Solution Dyed Polypropylene fibre
Weight: 814 gr/m²
Backing Type: 100% SBR Rubber (20% recycled content), .100 mils thick
Tile Size: 120 x 172cm
Weight: 10.5 kg
Passes Flammability Standard DOC-FF-1-70
Certified slip resistant by the National Floor Safety Institute
• Recommended for all areas where forklifts and heavy traffic travel from outside and into a building
• Exclusive rubber reinforced bi-level pattern effectively removes dirt and water from forklift wheels and stores dirt and moisture beneath wheel level for later cleaning.
• Improve lift truck safety and worker safety by keeping floors clean and dry
• Crushproof reinforced rubber nubs withstand the weight of a loaded forklift—tested up to 6300 kg.
• Scalable modular mats can be laid and arranged to fit any shape or size of area.
• Quick and simple double sided tape installation requires very little downtime, so areas can remain open
• Individual tiles can be lifted and replaced if damaged or otherwise.
• Low profile mat enables smooth transition of forklift over mat and minimises trip hazard for pedestrians
• Quick drying fabric and easy to clean with pressure washer, vacuum or commercial carpet cleaning equipment.