Soya based multi-purpose cleaner
Liquid detergent for cleaning and degreasing all surfaces, even if extremely soiled. Made from renewable resources.
Contains 100% vegetable-based and natural solvents, detergents and sequestering agents.
Low foaming. Pleasant aroma. Inflammable product. Surfactants are 90% biodegradable.
Can be diluted by up to 40:1.
Box of 4 x 5litre drums[su_button url="https://sgiindustries.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/TECH-SHEET-AQUA-SOY.pdf" target="blank" style="flat" background="#002a5c" radius="0" icon="icon: chevron-right"]TECH SHEET[/su_button] [su_button url="https://sgiindustries.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/SDS-AQUASOY-1.pdf" target="blank" style="flat" background="#002a5c" radius="0" icon="icon: chevron-right"]SDS[/su_button]
Extremely durable wiper, essential for all workplace and maintenance tasks
• Low linting to give a clean finish without leaving any residue fibres.
• Soft texture ensures a high quality, clean finish ideal for use on delicate surfaces.
• Chemical and solvent resistant so will not fall apart when in use.
• Absorbs grease, oil and water spills fast and effectively.
• Can be used wet or dry.
• Ideal rag replacement.
• Available in interfold cardboard dispenser box and interfold refill.
A concentrated additive for vehicle wash bottles with a fresh citrus fragrance
- Screen Tech Orange: Polymer additive leaves water repellent clarifying and lubricating film on the screen.
- Screen Tech Orange: Improves wiper performance, wet weather visibility and blade life.
- Screen Tech Orange: Has an anti-listeria formulation preventing listeria formation when not used for long
periods of time.
- Screen Tech Orange: Fresh citrus fragrance.
- Screen Tech Orange: Pre-measured dose for all size of vehicle water bottles.
- Screen Tech Orange: Reduces the wastage of over concentrations.
- Screen Tech Orange: Regular use in winter will aid removal of ice from screen.
A superior lubricating aerosol
MPL 450 is an aerosol penetrating lubricant fortified with high
levels of PTFE (polytetrafluorethylene) which reduces friction,
wear and energy consumption of machinery.